Class Teacher (KS2)
St Peter’s C of E Primary Academy has an exciting opportunity to appoint a full time Year 3 Class Teacher to work in our school. The post is fixed term for one year to cover maternity cover.
Our school is part of The Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust (LAAT) and the successful candidate will share our school vision: ‘Peace, Hope & Joy’.
St Peter’s is totally committed to ongoing school improvement to ensure that its learners have access to the high quality education they deserve. We are seeking an excellent practitioner to join our supportive, dedicated and dynamic team.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Share the schools aims and Christian values
- Has a caring and positive attitude
We can offer you:
- A strong senior leadership team who will provide mentoring, support and advice
- A supportive and hardworking team
- The challenge of working in an ever forward looking school
- An exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the school within a supportive framework
- A planned programme of quality professional development
To fully appreciate our school and what it has to offer a visit is strongly recommended and very welcome.
Salary: Main Pay Scale Range 2-6 (not suitable for NQT) (Would consider UPS for the right candidate)
Starting date: 02/01/2018 (Fixed Term to 31/12/2018)
Hours per week: Full Time (32.5 hrs)
To arrange a visit to the school or to request an application pack, please contact Mrs Hoban, School Business Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01472 691964.
Should you wish to discuss this post further please contact Mr Smedley, Head Teacher
Email: email@example.com or telephone 01472 691964.
Closing Date: Friday 13st October 2017
Shortlisting Date: Monday 16th October 2017
Interview Date: Friday 3rd November 2017
To apply, use the Application Document below.
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.