Are you ready for a new challenge in a highly successful large primary academy in the heart of Grimsby?
Would you like to be part of a strong and effective Senior Leadership Team?
Are you an experienced EYFS teacher?
Are you committed to an ethos of inclusion and equality?
Do you want to challenge yourself and further develop your leadership skills?
If so, come and visit our academy and meet our wonderful children.
We are seeking to appoint, on a permanent basis, an enthusiastic and committed Assistant Principal to lead the Academy’s EYFS. We seek to appoint an experienced EYFS teacher/leader who has a relentless drive for the highest of standards to join our passionate and hard-working team. We are looking for an individual who:
- Is an outstanding and inspirational teacher/leader who has the drive and ambition to be an effective Assistant Principal with responsibility for the EYFS
- Can demonstrate up to date working knowledge of issues around EYFS
- Is a highly effective class teacher (some teaching commitment required)
- Can play a key role in our Senior Leadership Team and demonstrate a real commitment to our collaborative vision
- Can demonstrate outstanding impact on children’s learning and on teaching standards
- Can act as a highly professional role model and inspire, motivate and develop children, staff and our academy community
- Is an enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking team member who has a passion and desire to make a difference
As a member of our team we can offer you:
- A “good” school which is rapidly moving towards “outstanding”
- A welcoming academy environment with exceptionally well behaved children who are confident and eager to learn
- Supportive parents who work with us as partners
- An established and experienced team of EYFS staff to support learning for children
- A forward-thinking, dynamic and fun staff team where colleagues share practice and learn from each other
- Excellent professional development opportunities and longer term possibilities for rapid career progression
Visits to our learning community are warmly welcomed and members of our Senior Leadership Team would be delighted to discuss this position and show you around our academy. To arrange a tour or to discuss this exciting opportunity please contact Natalie Williams, PA to the Executive Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about our academy please visit our website
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.
PLEASE EMAIL: email@example.com for an application form