Required for January 2018
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our team to provide cover for a maternity leave.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, and committed to providing an exciting, dynamic learning experience for all pupils
- Have high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and achievements
- Be a genuine team player who is willing to contribute fully to the life of the school
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
We can offer:
- Happy children who are keen to learn
- A caring and friendly staff team, committed to giving our pupils the best possible learning experience
- Professional development opportunities within school and through the Athena Learning Alliance
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to our school warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone our office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 12.00pm on Wednesday 1 November 2017.
Only Academy application forms may be used, these are available from the office or can be downloaded from the school’s website: www.signhillsacademy.co.uk
Electronic applications should be sent to - email@example.com
Hard copy applications should be sent/delivered to Signhills Academy at the above address.
Signhills Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects the same commitment from all staff and volunteers