Early Years Phase Leader
Required for January 2018
Be Part of Something Very Special!
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a growing and exciting education trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced Early Years Foundation Stage Leader with a commitment to creativity, someone who wants to develop their own pedagogy and would relish the opportunity to be part of projects in the school. Would you relish the opportunity to help us continue on our journey to provide an exciting learning experience for our children?
We have a fun-loving, friendly staff and we want to find leaders who will add to our positive school ethos and thriving team!
This exciting opportunity would see the successful candidate placed in Woodlands Academy
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure check.
An opportunity not to be missed.
What we can offer:
- Great facilities
- Work with a fantastic team
- A full induction programme
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- A friendly, supportive and vibrant environment to work in.
- A caring ethos and commitment to work / life balance
- Positive, hard-working respectful children
- High expectations of pupil attainment and achievement
What we are looking for:
- A caring and well-motivated teacher
- A dynamic and enthusiastic practitioner
- A belief in the empowerment of children, with the ability to build positive relationships throughout the school community
- An ambitious EYFS teacher ready for a more senior role or an EYFS Leader seeking a fresh challenge
- A sense of humour (essential)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers