Teaching Assistant Level 3
Be Part of Something Very Special!
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a growing and exciting education trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Teaching Assistant with a commitment to creativity, someone who wants to help develop the pedagogy and would relish the opportunity to be part of projects in the school. Would you relish the opportunity to help us continue on our journey to provide an exciting learning experience for our children?
We have a fun-loving, friendly staff and we want to find practitioners who will add to our positive school ethos and thriving team!
This exciting opportunity would see the successful candidate placed in Woodlands Academy
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure check.
An opportunity not to be missed.
What we can offer:
- Great facilities.
- Work with a fantastic team.
- A full induction programme.
- Continuing professional development opportunities.
- A friendly, supportive and vibrant environment to work in.
- A caring ethos and commitment to work / life balance.
- Positive, hard-working respectful children.
- High expectations of pupil attainment and achievement.
What we are looking for:
- A caring and well-motivated individual
- A dynamic and enthusiastic practitioner
- A belief in the empowerment of children, with the ability to build positive relationships throughout the school community
Interviews will be held on 26/01/2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers