This is a part time position for an immediate start.
If you are a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a fantastic new opportunity, then we have the next role for you!
- Part Time NON TEACHING SENCO
- Primary School in Grimsby
- OFSTED rating of GOOD!
- Immediate Start
- Superb Senior Leadership Team
We have created a fantastic new opportunity for a qualified and experienced SENCO to lead and manage our SEN provision across our Academy. This is a part time, non-teaching position, and supports the commitment we have to ensure our children with special educational needs are the prime focus of this role. The Academy is looking for an inspiring & qualified primary school teacher who is passionate and experienced in working with pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN). What we can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning new things
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff who are passionate about what they do
- A supportive and experienced governing body in SEN, who are committed to helping the school move forward
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
- A willingness and commitment to ensure our SEN provision is excellent and is well resourced
Candidate Requirements -
- Must hold QTS
- Ideally hold SEN certification or an experienced SENCO with a proven track record in leading & managing all aspects of inclusion and interventions for students with additional educational needs; someone who has written and submitted EHC plans, and has a good knowledge of local services and support agencies. (Training can be provided for the right candidate).
We are looking for someone who:
- has wide teaching experience across many primary year groups
- is committed to raising standards for all students
- wishes to spend time working with/alongside SEN children supporting their learning
- has strong leadership and good organisational skills
- is proactive in seeking to remove barriers for SEN pupils
- works excellently with families and parents of SEN pupils
- can advise and train staff in specialist areas of SEN
- can monitor and track the SEN provision and analyse SEN data
- is an excellent practitioner and has high expectations for pupils with additional needs
This primary school is a GOOD school where pupils achieve well and thoroughly enjoy learning. Please visit us so that you can see for yourself.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Caroline Graham, School Business Manager on 01472 691887 for an appointment.
For an informal chat, please contact the Head Teacher, Mrs Tracey Roberts on 01472 691887.
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com