Teaching Assistant Level 2
Western Primary School is looking to appoint a teaching assistant to support the learning of our young people initially in Upper Key Stage 2, so that all children can achieve.
To be considered a real asset, we want a teaching assistant who:
- has strong behaviour management skills;
- confident, outstanding practitioner;
- experience of working in a school;
- can be a team player;
- believes that ‘every child does matter’
- be able to focus on the positive aspects of the child to help build self-esteem and to develop social skills;
- Have good standards of literacy and numeracy;
- Be able to work as part of a supportive staff team;
- Wants to grow and develop professionally;
- Has a positive friendly attitude and outlook;
Does this describe you? If it does we would love to meet you.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers