Key Stage 2 Teacher
Stanford Junior and Infant School
Year 6 Class Teacher with whole school responsibility for
PE, RE and Geography, in the first instance
A TLR3 is available to develop International links for a year.
Commencing April 2018 - Permanent
Are you an outstanding, inspirational teacher who can work closely with the children, staff, parents and Governors of our school?
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious, outstanding and experienced teacher who thrives on exciting new challenges and has the drive and passion to further enhance our school team. We are looking to appoint an experienced year 6 teacher to join our forward looking school. We are a ‘Good’ School (Ofsted, Feb 2015) and we are committed to providing the highest quality education for all our pupils.
We are a school where children are encouraged to thrive and develop in a friendly and supportive environment. We have an active Governing Body which supports and challenges the school. We are also unique in that we have the Stanford Trust who have contributed nearly 300 years of support to the school.
We are looking for someone who, in line with the Teacher Standards, will:-
- Demonstrate vision, energy and enthusiasm
- Engage and motivate pupils
- Have high aspirations of all pupils and promote the wider aspirations and values of the school
- Have a track record of high attainment and achievement with a year 6 cohort
- Inspire excellence in teaching
- Communicate effectively with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community
- Equip our pupils for future success with the skills and attributes to be effective learners
- Have proficient skills in computing
- Share experiences of proven high standards of progress and attainment
- Show evidence of leadership of subject areas and has the ability to drive a whole school improvement agenda
- Have a proven record of recent excellent Teaching and learning in year 6 (minimum 1 year)
- Embrace innovation
We are proud to offer:-
- A clear, positive, strong and caring ethos;
- Committed and enthusiastic team of staff, governors and the Stanford Trust;
- Enthusiastic, motivated children with excellent behaviour and who are keen to learn;
- A school well supported by parents and the community;
- The challenge of working within a school that is committed to achieving strong progress for all our pupils;
- Our commitment to your professional development.
If you think this is the school for you, then the Governors of Stanford Junior and Infants are looking to hear from you. Visits are warmly welcomed by contacting Mrs Leona Hackfath on 01472 318003 or email@example.com
Here at Stanford we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and fully expect staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers