Signhills Infant Academy
Full Time KS1 Class Teacher MPS
Required for Easter 2018
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, creative and enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about teaching and learning, and committed to providing an exciting, dynamic learning experience for all pupils
- Have high expectations of pupils’ behaviour and achievements
- Be able to evidence good teaching, relative to their experience
- Be a genuine team player who is willing to contribute fully to the life of the school
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
We can offer:
- Happy children who are keen to learn
- A caring and friendly staff team, committed to giving our pupils the best possible learning experience
- Professional development opportunities within school and through the Athena Learning Alliance
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
Visits to our school warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please telephone our office to arrange an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers.
Information packs are available from the school: 01472 694993 or download from the school website: www.signhillsinfants.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers