Old Clee is a very large primary school on the border of Grimsby and Cleethorpes. Under recent new leadership, this is in an exciting period of change whilst we are on a transformational journey to becoming an extremely successful primary school. As such the school offers its staff lots of opportunities to grow and develop. We pride ourselves on building happy, imaginative, supportive teaching teams, free to think outside the box. So we are looking for a dynamic and driven KS1 or KS2 Teacher to join our exciting and welcoming team.
Our teachers are looking for someone who understands teaching in a large school - one who is a charismatic individual who can join a close-knit group of year group teaching teams dedicated to the cause of providing an exceptional education for all their pupils. The team are looking for a person who can bring with them motivational skills to get the best out of those around them, staff and pupils alike - a teacher who is easy to get on with, has a comfortable, engaging teaching approach - that will lead their teaching to be engaging and effective; someone who will play a key role in ensuring that our school provides the very best education for our children.
We are prepared to wait for the right person and so are able to accommodate an April 18 or September 18 start. Applications will be welcomed from experienced teachers as well as NQTs.
In return we can offer:
- NQTs to have the best start to their careers through being immersed in the very best up-to-date QFT practice and be supported by outstanding mentors and a comprehensive programme of CPD;
- Experienced teachers to be well supported by exceptional senior leaders in the next steps in their career;
- Negotiable pay structure for outstanding candidates;
- Significant investment into learning environments, resources and training facilities;
- Opportunity to lead in key areas and in key initiatives;
- A supportive and committed team with an ethos built on professional learning;
- A highly-skilled and exceptional Senior Leadership Team with proven outstanding experience in leading school improvement; a Team fully committed to developing staff through providing many CPD opportunities using our very own training facilities;
- Wonderful children with the potential to make rapid progress.
This is both a unique and an exciting time to join us on our journey. If you want to be part of our transformational team, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Please state which phase your strength is in: KS1 or LKS2, UKS2
There are two closing dates for applications depending on start date: April start: Monday 26th February 2018, September start: a rolling programme up until 16th March 2018
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact Caroline Graham, School Business Manager on 01472 691887 for an appointment.
For an informal chat, please ask to speak with the Head Teacher, Mrs Tracey Roberts; Deputy Mrs Katie Rayner, Ms Debbie Richardson Head of EY/KS1 or Mr Chris Rayner Head of KS2
Please send completed application forms to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers