Class Teacher, NQTs welcome, for an Early Years teacher (FS1/FS2)
We require an excellent classroom practitioner to join our dedicated early year’s team from September 2018. The position will be either FS1 or FS2 depending on the strength of applicant.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and able professional to contribute to the development of our successful academy.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who can demonstrate that they:
- Have high aspirations for and high expectations of children
- Are an excellent and enthusiastic classroom practitioner
- Have a strong work ethic and a willingness to strive for the best in achieving an outstanding setting
- Have a positive attitude and can actively contribute to the development of a dedicated and professional staff team
- Share the schools aims and Christian values
- Has a caring and positive attitude
In return we can offer you an excellent training package with many opportunities to develop your career:
- Working with fantastic children who want to have fun and learn
- Develop your skills and contribute to the on-going development of our successful academy
- Join a very professional and able staff team
Ofsted (May 2017) recognised us as a good school with outstanding for personal development, behaviour and welfare – full report on our website www.canonpeterhall.co.uk
Please identify in your application your curriculum strengths/interests.
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and dates/times are as set out below
- Wednesday 7th March am/pm
- Thursday 8th March am only
- Monday 12th March – am/pm
- Wednesday 14th March – pm only
For further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Wilson (Administrator – school office) on 01469 510300
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 19th March 2018 12 Noon
Shortlisting 20th March 2018
Interviews will be held the week commencing: 19th March 2018 – dates to be confirmed
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.