Teaching Assistant Level 2
Canon Peter Hall CE Primary School has an exciting opportunity to appoint a Permanent Teaching Assistant Level 2 to work in our school.
Our school is part of The Lincoln Anglican Academy Trust [LAAT] and the successful candidate will share our school vision; every pupil has a passion to learn, view the world with awe and wonder and know that they can achieve anything in their journey through life.
We require a Teaching Assistant Level 2 with the skills to nurture a lifelong love of learning for our children through creativity and enable the foundations to be laid to drive forward our school vision that each child can achieve anything in their journey through life.
The successful candidate will be joining a supportive, dedicated and dynamic team.
Intended start date: 16th April 2018
Ofsted (May 2017) recognised us as a good school with outstanding for personal development, behaviour and welfare – full report on our website www.canonpeterhall.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
- demonstrate commitment to inclusive education which meets the needs of all pupils
- have the ability to work effectively as part of a school team, with governors, staff, pupils, parents and other stakeholders
We can offer you:
- A committed, friendly and welcoming staff who strive to improve the learning journey for all pupils
- An opportunity to continue your own professional development
- Continuous Professional Development
- A school with strong Christian values which promote an education of excellence that allows children to flourish in all areas, academically, socially, emotionally, spiritually and physically
Should you wish to discuss this post further you are more than welcome to contact:
Sandra Fawn (Headteacher) Tel: 01469 510300
Visits to the academy are warmly welcomed and dates/times are as set out below
Wednesday 7th March am/pm
Thursday 8th March am only
Monday 12th March – am/pm
Wednesday 14th March – pm only
Closing Date: 19.03.18 12:00pm
Shortlisting Date: 20.03.18
Interview Date: week commencing 19.03.18
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.