Be Part of Something Very Special!
This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in an exciting education trust.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Catering Assistant to join our catering team. We have a fun-loving, friendly staff and we want to find team members who will add to our positive school ethos and thriving team!
This exciting opportunity would see the successful candidate placed in Woodlands Academy.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All posts are subject to an enhanced disclosure check.
An opportunity not to be missed.
What we can offer:
- Great facilities
- Work with a fantastic team
- A full induction programme
- A friendly, supportive and vibrant environment to work in.
- A caring ethos and commitment to work / life balance
What we are looking for:
- A caring and well-motivated individual
- A dynamic and enthusiastic team player
Interviews will take place on 21st March 2018.
For an informal discussion please contact Rachel Green on 01472 500900.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers