Teaching Assistant Level 2 or 3
Do you want to work with the best?
Can you inspire and support children to reach their potential?
If the answer to both of these questions is yes, then come and join our successful and growing team at OSPA.
We are looking for dedicated Class-Based Teaching Assistant to work within our fantastic, caring, forward thinking school.
Our staff team is a vibrant group of people committed to helping our pupils achieve their very best. You will be required to support our exceptional and inspirational teachers to deliver the very best education possible.
We would be looking for the right candidates to start in September 2018.
The contracts will be for a fixed term, term time only and will be reviewed during the Summer 2019 term.
We are seeking to appoint:
- An outstanding and experienced teaching assistant
- A teaching assistant that has high expectations of what pupils can achieve
- A teaching assistant that is able to inspire, engage and challenge all learners
- A teaching assistant that is dynamic, creative and enthusiastic
- A caring individual who shares our academy ethos ‘believe in yourself’
We can offer you:
- An academy that has been recently judged as good by Ofsted and outstanding for Personal Development and Welfare
- The opportunity to work in a Pearson Education 2018 Silver Finalist School of the Year ‘Making a Difference’
- Chance to work alongside the TES Head Teacher of the Year 2018 and Pearson Education Silver Award Finalist Head Teacher of the Year in a Primary Setting
- Pupils who are eager to learn and are exceptionally well behaved
- A wide variety of wellbeing opportunities such as staff yoga and team lunches
- Parents that work with us to allow their child to reach the best possible outcomes
- Supportive colleagues that have high expectations of themselves and all pupils
- A strong and effective leadership team that values a commitment to continuing professional development
Our academy is a vibrant learning community with highly committed staff striving to achieve the best outcomes for our pupils.
If you believe you have the skills, energy and experience this post requires, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For more information about our academy please visit our website www.osparade.co.uk and read our fantastic Ofsted report
To arrange an informal discussion about the post please contact Natalie Williams, PA to the Executive Principal on 01472 231659. Visits to our academy our encouraged.
Please complete an application form and include a letter of application. CV’s will not be accepted
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect the same commitment from all staff and volunteers. The successful candidate will be expected to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.